CLICK HERE for status on North Vancouver Fields
CLICK HERE for up to date Twitter updates on District of North Vancouver Fields
CLICK HERE for up to date Twitter updates on City of North Vancouver Fields
CLICK HERE for a complete listing of fields locations in the Lower Mainland
CLICK HERE for information on lights, goals or on-site equipment sheds.
For weekend field conditions and closures as of Friday at 4:00 pm, phone 604-983-6444 (extension 503) to listen to a pre-recorded message. On Saturdays and Sundays view the twitter feed updates above.
(includes U12 House teams)
Here is what you all NEED to know about Super8 Goals.
1. They are locked.
• To unlock them you need a KEY – it is the same key as the lime shack key, which is also the same as the light key.
• KEYS are purchased from DELBROOK REC CENTRE (the new one).
2. They MUST be locked up after your game if there is no one waiting for your field.
• Leaving these goals Unlocked is a significant safety hazard due to their size and the temptation of people jumping up on them and having them fall over on top of them. If this should happen, the District would be liable which is why locking them up after a soccer game is MANDATORY.
• If they are left unlocked, the offending team will be fined. This is a charge that NSGSC will not pay on your behalf.
3. Where do they go?
• NVRC has done a fantastic job of showing you exactly where the goals are to be locked up. (see link)
• To the right of the map window you choose the field you are playing at and a box will open up. Click on “View goal lock up directions” and an aerial photo will appear indicating the locations.
Please refer to the NVRC website below with SO MUCH information relating to the fields as we settle into our season.
If you have any other concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me.
North Van Rec has received complaints about the following from all Turf users (not just NSGSC) and we'd like to ask our club members to read through the attached Conditions of Use document and ensure we are ensuring we are courteous to all other users before and after us.