Reminder on steps to reduce risk and exposure
BC Centre for Disease Control recommendations for reducing the risk of exposure to novel coronavirus:
- Wash your hands frequently (it is the single most effective way of reducing infection spread).
- Practice other good hygiene habits: do not touch your face/eyes/mouth with your hands and cover your mouth and nose when you sneeze or cough (ideally with a disposable tissue or the crease of your elbow).
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched workspace surfaces.
- Maintain good general health (eat a balanced diet, get enough sleep, exercise in moderation).
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Contact 8-1-1 (HealthLink BC) or your health care provider for questions about your personal health situation.
- Further information about novel coronavirus is available on the BC Centre for Disease Control website.
Please review the following communication from BC Soccer.
Please see the latest memorandum from BC Soccer
Website article link – https://bcsoccer.net/news/post/information-and-guidance-regarding-the-concerns-associated-with-covid-19