Same great facility, but now with but a new name: North Shore Indoor Facility (NSGIF), home of the North Shore Girls Soccer Club.
In order to ensure the ultimate health and safety of all of our participants, NSGSC has undergone a thorough re-opening plan following the guidelines of viaSport and WorkSafe BC. This plan has been approved by the Board of Directors. It includes:
- 50 person occupancy limits
- The addition of 2 NEW 4-pump low-touch hand-sanitizing stations, one inside and one outside the revolving door
- Enhanced daily cleaning and maintenance to ensure proper disinfecting of high-touch surfaces like doors and goals/nets and equipment
- Removal of all excess surfaces: benches, goal/nets, garbage bins, equipment storage
- Removal of divider nets and maximum 2 users groups at a time, using 1/2 (versus 1/3) of the IF field
- Added disinfecting between ALL user groups
- The addition of Safety Monitors during our busy Saturday & Sunday sessions to support participant entry/exit, attendance tracking, and disinfecting
- New entry and exit plans, all users MUST use the revolving door
- New signage throughout
- An approved, published and posted Usage Policy and Participant Guidelines that must be read and followed by everyone entering and using the facility
Due to COVID-19 related restrictions, rentals at this time will be limited to club members. For information including availability and pricing please go to www.nsgsc.com/rentals.