NSGSC is a not for profit organization
- The principle behind NSGSC’s refund policy is to allow a reasonable period of time following registration for parents/players to withdraw, while still safeguarding the long-term financial stability of the club.
- NSGSC commits to program expenditures once registration numbers are determined. These expenses are not recoverable to the Club if/when a member withdraws.
- Please allow 1-3 weeks for refunds to be processed.
- The final amount of any refund will be at the NSGSC’s discretion.
- Refund requests must be submitted via email to both email@example.com and your AGC (Age Group Coordinator) whose e-mail can be found at http://www.nsgsc.com/clubcontacts. Please include the player's name, age group, team name, and phone number.
- Refunds will be given to injured (with Doctor's note) and wait-listed players. (Rate will be calculated based on injury documentation date).
- The table below shows the % of league registration fees that will be provided, based on the date that the refund request is received:
|Receipt Date of Refund Request:
||% of Registration Fees Refunded
|Aug 15 or earlier
|Aug 16 - Sept 15
|Sept 16 - Oct 15
|Oct 16 - Nov 15
|Nov 16 - Dec 15
|Dec 16 or later
Metro, Division 1 and Division 2 Refunds
- No Refunds at any time will be given to Div 1 &2/Metro players who accept positions on Div 1 &2/Metro teams and then decide not to play. This includes all registration, evaluations (formerly tryout) and Div 1 &2/Metro team fees. The reason being that it can cause problems with respect to team competitiveness and balance if a player subsequently changes their mind. The only exceptions are: 1) if the player moves out of district (documentation required) or 2) to MUFC (we will confirm with Divisional Director) 3) injury requiring withdrawal for the season (a Doctor’s note is required).
- A player’s jersey(s) plus shorts must be returned to the team's manager before a refund will be processed.
- Refunds are not provided for cancellations of games or practices due to field closures related to weather.
- Sibling discounts are only applied in your shopping cart when you register multiple children concurrently. Price adjustments/refunds will not be provided if you register subsequent children at a later time.
- Sibling discounts will be deducted from the refund amount when no longer applicable.
DEVELOPMENT, ACADEMY & CAMPS
- A cancellation fee of $15 will be charged to all refund requests prior to one-week before the program start date.
- A cancellation fee of $30 will be charged to all refund requests within 7 days of program's commencement.
- Once the program has started a $30 cancellation fee will be applied and the refund amount will be prorated, based on the portion of session elapsed, whether participation has occurred or not.
- Refunds are not provided for cancellations of Academy/Development sessions due to bubble closures related to weather.
- A cancellation fee of $10 will be applied to all refund requests submitted prior to first league games
- A cancellation fee of $50 will be applied to all refunds requests submitted during the season for the Winter program.
- A cancellation fee of $15 will be applied to all refunds requests submitted during the season for the Spring/Summer program. Refunds are not provided for cancellations of games or practices due to field closures related to weather.
Women's Program Refund requests must be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the player's name and email address.
NORTH SHORE INDOOR SOCCER LEAGUE
- A cancellation fee of $15 will be charged to all refund requests prior to one-week before the first league games' commencement.
- A cancellation fee of $20 will be charged to all refund requests within 7 days of the first league game's commencement.
- A cancellation fee of $20 plus $10 for each game (whether attended or not) previous to the request for the refund will be applied all refunds requested for the remainder of the season.
- Refunds will only be issued up until the 4th week of league play, except due to injury.
- Refunds are not provided for cancellations of games or practices due to bubble closures related to weather.
ADULT NSISL refund requests must be submitted via email to the NSISL registrar at email@example.com. Please include the player's name and email address. NOTE: for YOUTH withdrawals scroll to the top of this page.