Our goal is to engage girls in sport by creating fun programs for all levels of ability and commitment.
We encourage participation in more than one sport with the ultimate goal to develop our players with a love for sport and physical activity through soccer excellence.
With Programs being offered from the ages of U6-U18, we believe in teaching our youth powerful life lessons by creating bonds with teammates, coaches, and sport that will cary them through their soccer career and into adulthood on and off the field.
Number of Players: 16-18
Game Days: Sundays
Practices: 2 times Week
Ball size: 5
Staff: Head Coach appointed by NSGSC
Volunteers Required: 1 Assistant Coach, 1 Team Manager
Additional Information About Select Teams:
- Our 2008 born Metro is the last year of Metro division and will grandfather through until U18.
- Evaluation for 2008 born and older Metro teams are typically held in the spring prior to the season.
- Head coaches must apply and will be selected by the NSGSC technical staff.
- All Select and Metro level teams have the opportunity to participate in Coastal Cup playdown, which depending on the team's results could last in Cup play through the end of April and if the teams make the Provincial qualifications, could mean teams play right through to the beginning of July.
Ages: 13 - 16, Birth Years 2005-2008
Dates: August 23rd 2021 - April 2022
No Games on Thanksgiving OR Family Day Or Easter Weekends
Winter Holiday Break: December 18-January 3
Successful teams in Coastal Cup may advance to Provincials (July)
Practice Days: Mondays @ Windsor & Wednesdays @ Fen Burdett
Time: 2 X 1 HOUR between 6:00pm-9:00pm
Game Days: Sundays: times vary throughout the day and each week. Game schedule is managed by BCCSL and games are played on and off the North Shore.
- All player must pay the general $360 registration fee
- Players must also pay an additional RENEGADES fee of $520
*All players must register for both the general registration and metro registration*
Please note, all volunteer team coaches and managers must register by clicking on the volunteer registration button.
PHONE: (877) 708-1382 | MAILING: PO Box 37031 2032 Lonsdale Ave N Van. V7M 2K0