Soccer 4 Everyone
Soccer 4 Everyone is an Adaptive Soccer Program at NSGSC offering a fun and nurturing environment for players of all abilities. This is an opportunity to make friendships, learn how to play soccer, and bond with our amazing staff and volunteer coaches. We focus on building each players confidence in the game, through teamwork, physical literacy, and skill development. All this is done in a fun, inclusive and engaging environment with a lot of laughter and smiles.
See below for information and to register for our spring or fall/winter programs.
· All sessions are held in the safety of our NSGSC Indoor Facility (The Bubble).
· Activities are adapted considering the diverse abilities to ensure that all players can participate.
· Tailored session plans to fit each term’s various physical or cognitive challenges that players may face.
· Supportive and passionate environment, all coaches LOVE being a part of the program.
· Great networking for both players and parents.
Who Can Participate?
All genders are welcome! We have set the age group for ages 8-16 however exceptions can be made, and we are open to letting anybody have fun with us if they are a good fit!
Not Sure If the Program Will Be a Good Fit? That is okay! We offer a trial session for anybody who wants to come out and give it a try for an hour before committing to the whole program.
Location: NSGSC Indoor Facility
Start Date: Saturday, April 15, 2023
# of Sessions: 9
* NO session on May 13 or 20, 2023