Select - BCCSL Div 1 (U16-U18) & Div 2 (U11-U18)
Our goal is to engage girls in sport by creating fun programs for all levels of ability and commitment.
We encourage participation in more than one sport with the ultimate goal to develop our players with a love for sport and physical activity through soccer excellence.
With Programs being offered from the ages of U6-U18, we believe in teaching our youth powerful life lessons by creating bonds with teammates, coaches, and sport that will cary them through their soccer career and into adulthood on and off the field.
BCCSL League Information
- Available Select Teams: Division 1, Division 2
- Select Teams begin at U11 - Evaluations for U11 select teams will be held at the end of the U10 winter season, players must register for evaluations in order to participate.
- Select coaches must apply and will be selected by the NSGSC technical staff.
- NSGSC Development Centre skill training programs are part of the development pathway for players.
- 1H/week of Advanced Development coached by Club Professional Staff is included for all Div 1 players
- U13+ Select Division 2 teams play a season of round-robin games and participate in a League Cup Finals
- U13+ Select Division 1 teams play a season of round-robin games and then participate in Coastal Cup B play through April
- U13+ Renegades teams play a season of round-robin games and then participate in Coastal Cup A play through April
- Depending on the team's results in Coastal Cup, teams may enter the Provincial qualifications, and play right through the beginning of July.
Ages: 10 - 17, Birth Years 2006-2013
2022/23 Season is now underway and CLOSED for new registrations
NEW 2023/24 Season Dates: September 5, 2023 - March 10, 2024
Winter Holiday Break: December 11-January 2
*No sessions on Thanksgiving Weekend or Family Day*
Practice Days/Times: Weekday Evenings: ASSIGNED by NSGSC between 5:30pm-9:00pm
Game Days: Sundays: times vary throughout the day and each week. Game schedule is managed by BCCSL and games are played throughout the Lower Mainland, Sunshine Coast and Sea-to-Sky corridor.
- $395 general registration fee - *MUST register for the general registration PRIOR to team assessment camps - includes:
- ONE 1H training session/week and all game day fields, referees and equipment
- Player uniforms (*Note no new jersey this season)
- Premium TeamSnap App
- Team enhancements: basic first aid kit, coach gear, specialty equipment upon request
- Coach education and training, including weekly sessions plans and access to FTE Club Technical Staff for support
- Affiliation Fees: BCSA, NSYSA and NVRC levies
- Injury insurance
- Club and NSGIF operations/maintenance
- + $125 U11-U18 Select Div 2 (2006-2013) Fee, includes:
- ONE additional 1H training session/week
- Priority access A/T fields
- + $275 U16-U18 Select Div 1 (2006-2008), NOW includes:
- ONE additional training double-length (2H) session/week which includes a pro-coached specialized Strength & Conditioning session
- Priority access A/T fields
- 3/year fitness testing
- game-day video analysis
- nutrition education
Select will be required upon notification of team placement (only players selected who are eligible for the program will be notified with a new registration/payment link in early April)*