Select: Division 1 & 2 (U11-U18)
Our goal is to engage girls in sport by creating fun programs for all levels of ability and commitment.
We encourage participation in more than one sport with the ultimate goal to develop our players with a love for sport and physical activity through soccer excellence.
With Programs being offered from the ages of U6-U18, we believe in teaching our youth powerful life lessons by creating bonds with teammates, coaches, and sport that will cary them through their soccer career and into adulthood on and off the field.
Number of Player: 16-18 (U11 & U12: 12-14)
Game Days: Sundays
Practices: 2 times / week
Ball size: 5 (U11 & U12: 4)
Volunteers Required: 1 Head Coach, Assistant Coaches, Team Manager (at least one female)
Additional Information About Select Teams:
- Available Select Teams: Division 1, Division 2
- Select Teams begin at U11 - Evaluations for U11 select teams will be held at the end of the U10 winter season, players must register for evaluations in order to participate.
- Select coaches must apply and will be selected by the NSGSC technical staff.
- NSGSC Prospects Program is part of the development pathway and is by invite only to select players in U11 & U12.
- U13+ Select teams have the opportunity to participate in Coastal Cup playdown, which depending on the team's results could last in Cup play through the end of April, and if the teams make the Provincial qualifications, could mean team play right through the beginning of July.
Ages: 10 - 17, Birth Years 2004-2011
Dates: September 12th 2021 -March 6th 2022
No Games on Thanksgiving OR Family Day Weekends
Winter Holiday Break: December 18-January 3
Division 1 teams may advance to Coastal Cup (April) and successful Cup play may advance teams into Provincial Cup (July).
Practice Days: Weekday Evenings: ASSIGNED by NSGSC
U11: Tuesdays @ Sutherland & Fridays @ Fen Burdett
U12: Wednesdays @ Sutherland & Fridays @ Fen Burdett
U13: Mondays @ Confederation & Thursdays @ Kirkstone
U14: Mondays @ Confederation & Thursdays @ Windsor OR Friday @ Sutherland
U15: Mondays @ Confederation & Tuesdays OR Thursdays @ Windsor
U16: Mondays @ Windsor & Thursdays OR Fridays @ Windsor
U17: Wednesdays @ Windsor & Fridays @ Sutherland
U18: Tuesdays & Thursdays @ Windsor
Time: 2 X 1 HOUR between 5:30pm-9:00pm
Game Days: Sundays: times vary throughout the day and each week. Game schedule is managed by BCCSL and games are played on and off the North Shore.
- All players must pay the general $360 registration fee
- U11/U12 have an additional $100 fee
- U13 (Division 1 - RENEGADES) have an additional $350 fee
- U13 (Division 2 only) have an additional $125 fee
- U14-U18 have an additional $125 fee
*All players must register for both the general registration and select registration*
Please note, all volunteer team coaches and managers must register by clicking on the volunteer registration button.
PHONE: (877) 708-1382 | MAILING: PO Box 37031 2032 Lonsdale Ave N Van. V7M 2K0