Select: Division 1 & 2 (U11-U18)
Our goal is to engage girls in sport by creating fun programs for all levels of ability and commitment.
We encourage participation in more than one sport with the ultimate goal to develop our players with a love for sport and physical activity through soccer excellence.
With Programs being offered from the ages of U6-U18, we believe in teaching our youth powerful life lessons by creating bonds with teammates, coaches, and sport that will cary them through their soccer career and into adulthood on and off the field.
- Available Select Teams: Division 1, Division 2
- Select Teams begin at U11 - Evaluations for U11 select teams will be held at the end of the U10 winter season, players must register for evaluations in order to participate.
- Select coaches must apply and will be selected by the NSGSC technical staff.
- NSGSC Prospects Program is part of the development pathway and is by invite only to select players in U11 & U12.
- U13+ Select teams have the opportunity to participate in Coastal Cup playdown, which depending on the team's results could last in Cup play through the end of April, and if the teams make the Provincial qualifications, could mean team play right through the beginning of July.
Ages: 10 - 17, Birth Years 2005-2012
Dates: September 6th 2022 -March 5th 2023
No Games on Thanksgiving OR Family Day Weekends
Winter Holiday Break: December 18-January 3
Practice Days: Weekday Evenings: ASSIGNED by NSGSC
Time: 2 X 1 HOUR between 5:30pm-9:00pm
Game Days: Sundays: times vary throughout the day and each week. Game schedule is managed by BCCSL and games are played on and off the North Shore.
- All players must pay the general $375 registration fee
- Select U11-U18 (Birth Years 2012-2005) must pay a general fee of $125
- U12 Div 1 (Birth Year 2011) pay an additional $350
*All players must register for both the general registration and select registration (select registration is invitation only and will be sent to players via email who are eligible for the program)*