Our goal is to engage girls in sport by creating fun programs for all levels of ability and commitment.
We encourage participation in more than one sport with the ultimate goal to develop our players with a love for sport and physical activity through soccer excellence.
With Programs being offered from the ages of U6-U18, we believe in teaching our youth powerful life lessons by creating bonds with teammates, coaches, and sport that will cary them through their soccer career and into adulthood on and off the field.
Number of Player: 16-18 (U11 & U12: 12-14)
Game Days: Sundays
Practices: 2 times Week (Div 3: 1 Week)
Ball size: 5 (U11 & U12: 4)
Volunteers Required: 1 Head Coach, 1 Assistant Coach, 1 Team Manager (at least one female)
Additional Information About Select Teams:
- Available Select Teams: Division 1, Division 2, Metro, BSCPL
- Select Teams and Metro begin at U12 - Tryouts for U12 Select teams will be held at the end of the U11 winter season, players must register for tryouts in order to participate.
- Select coaches must apply and will be selected by the club's Technical Director and the Divisional Head Coach
- Prospect teams are a by invite though the NSGSC prospects program and are available at U12 age group (train twice /week in the academy and participate in exhibition matches and tournaments)
- All Select and Metro level teams have the opportunity to participate in Coastal Cup playdown, which depending on the team's results could last in Cup play through the end of April and if the teams make the Provincial qualifications, could mean team play right through the beginning of July
PHONE: (236) 476 - 3350 | MAILING: PO Box 37031 2032 Lonsdale Ave N Van. V7M 2K0