New Year's Indoor Tournament
KICK OFF YOUR NEW YEAR WITH SMALL-SIDED FAST PACED FUN
January 4 (Girls U13) 12:00pm - 5:00pm
January 5 (Boys U13) 12:00pm - 5:00pm
January 6 (Girls U10-12) 8:00am - 8:00pm
January 7 (Boys U10-12) 8:00am - 8:00pm
5v5 in a pad (4 outfield players and 1 goalie).
Each team will play 3 games in the tournament. ALL your team games will be played in a 3-4 hour period.
NSGIF – The Bubble: 808 Lytton Street, North Vancouver, BC.
WARM-UP / SPECTATOR AREA:
There will be a pad for separators to watch the games designated for each team. And there will be a small warm-up area for teams to warm up in.
The entry fee is $175.00 by the registration deadline of December 1st, 2023.
The entry fee after the December 1st deadline is $200.00.
***Registration will be closed once spots are filled for each age group.
Refunds/Cancellations can be requested in writing to email@example.com and will be issued prior to December 21st, less $25 administration fee. No refunds will be issued after December 21st.
- Roster Size: A team consists of five players on the field (4+1); we suggest the minimum number of players on the roster is 7-8.
- Subs: Substitutions may be made during dead-ball situations, regardless of possession OR on the fly. Players need to enter and exit the field on the bench sideline.
- Game Duration: Each game will be played at 25 minutes - with NO stoppage in time.
- Ball size: A size 4 ball will be used for the tournament. Tournament organizers will provide balls.
- Kickoff: The kickoff does not have to go forward; players may pass back in the defensive half directly from the kickoff. A goal may not be scored directly from a kickoff.
- Off-Sides: There is no off-sides in 5v5 soccer
- Yellow and Red cards: If a player receives two yellow cards (cautions) in a single game, they will be ejected from the game (soft red card). A player receiving a red card will be ejected (sent off).